Date(s) - 10-08-2017
Detroit School of Burlesque
483 W Marshall St
Pattern Reading – Flounce Apron
In this class you will learn how to read a pattern, inside and out!
Learn what all the markings and strange symbols actually mean and take home your very own apron!
– Pattern – See & Sew 5125, we will be making apron “B”, the half apron.
– Fabric – a woven Cotton or Cotton Blends
*45-inch-wide fabric S (8-10) = 1 3/8 yard M (12-14) = 1 ½ yard L (16-18) = 1 5/8 yard OR *60-inch-wide fabric S (8-10) = 1 1/4 yard M (12-14) = 1 1/4 yard L (16-18) = 1 3/8 yard
Iron if necessary
– Interfacing – 5/8 yard Fusible Interfacing, usually found near or behind the cutting counter (this is not embroidery interfacing) a light weight for the waistband. If you need help ask the people at the cutting counter.
– Thread – color to match fabric
– Scissors, Pins, Seam Ripper, Marking Pencil or Chalk, Seam Gage or Measuring Tape, Sewing Machine (with needle, feet and make sure you have a bobbin pre-spun with your thread color please).
Space is limited so reserve your spot today! Refund requests can only be made atleast 24 hours in advance and will given in the form of a class credit.